Opening day is next Saturday, June 6! Our hours are 10am – 2pm. Since we are still under the threat of COVID-19, we have modified our Market operations to reduce the risk of infection for both our Vendors and Patrons . Here are the changes you can expect to see at the Market this season.
- We are spacing Vendor booths 10 feet apart.
- Persons in line should stay 6 feet apart.
- All Vendors will be wearing masks. Patrons are encourage to wear masks.
- Please do not come to the Market if you are ill.
- We are reserving 10 – 10:30 for elders and immune-compromised community members.
- There will be a central hand-washing station. Hand sanitizer will be available at all booths.
- To minimize risk, please bring the minimum number possible of shoppers per household.
In spite of the challenges, we are optimistic that we will have a wonderful market season this year. Our farmers are eager to offer their wonderful, fresh Alaska grown produce to our local communities. We look forward to see you at the Soldotna Saturday Farmers Market.